How does the procedure work?
As a member of the EU, Greece and its currency, the Euro, are liable to European laws. When choosing your new home you will get assistance from our legal, tax and accounting specialists.
The procedure described below is designed to overcome the whole buying process safely and without difficulty.
- Choose your new home and agree the main terms with us.
- Appoint a lawyer of your choice or recommended by us and acquire a Greek tax registry number.
- Sign a certified contract at a public notary with us. This will state all the main terms previously agreed upon: full description of the property you are buying, method of payment and time schedule.
- Upon signing a contract, VAT tax and fees including legal, notary, property registry should be paid.
- Upon completion of the project we will register your new property with the Greek registry of mortgages and the national land registry.
For more detailled & tailored to your specific needs information please contact us.